Answer each of the questions below. Your responses for this Writing Plan should reflect the new ideas that may have come about as a result of your work in this module on evaluating sources and annotating those sources. Each response should be one fully developed paragraph in length (5-8 sentences).
1. What is the argument you will be addressing in your persuasive essay? Explain how the argument is derived from your major, the major you are considering pursuing, or your field of work.
2. What are three possible key points for your selected topic? How do they support your main argument?
3. Who is the audience that will be reading your essay? What potential challenges will you have supporting your argument with this demographic?
4. What goal do you hope to accomplish with this essay? What will this essay need to be successful?
5. Potential resources are pieces of evidence that could be used to support your argument. Provide a brief description of the sources that you used for the Annotations activity earlier in this module and explain how they will reinforce your argument.
6. Explain how the key points of your argument align with the supporting resources you just described in Question #5.
7. Based on your argument, describe where integrating evidence would be most effective and explain why.
8. Describe a revision strategy that would be most effective in informing you while writing this essay. Why would this strategy be effective?
9. How can your own writing improve from receiving feedback from an outside party? How can that feedback be integrated?