Outline to follow attached guidelines. Report topic: What options (think aid, grants, and scholarships) do students have to finance their college tuition and fees as costs continue to rise?
Prepare a PowerPointpresentation based on the outline guidelines. Consider yourself an expert who has been called in to explain a particular aspect of the topic before a group of interested people. Because your time is limited, prepare a concise yet forceful presentation with effective visual aids.
- Your presentation should have a minimum of 20 slides, including the title and conclusion slides.
- Follow the presentation “rules” introduced in this chapter.
- Make sure not to turn your slides into speaker’s notes. Everything you plan to say in the presentation does not have to be printed on the slides. Only the key points of your presentation should be on the slides.
- The minimum requirements are two photographs and two other graphic elements. Your slides should not simply be bulleted lists. Of course, including more than the minimum would make the presentation more interesting.
- You must also include onehyperlinkor one video clip of someone giving a speech.
- Your presentation must include one slidetransition
Please see the attached file for preparing the outline. This is a two part assignment, the outline and the report.