You wake up to your vehicle having a flat tire and will be approximately fifteen (15) minutes late to your Friday morning meeting. Your boss is away from her office, so you know the quickest way to reach her is via text message. Compose and send a text to your manager notifying her of this situation.
Create a text message in which you:
- Construct a text message in two to three (2-3) complete sentences.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication. (See Text, Email, and Netiquette section in this week’s chapter reading.)
- Meet fifty (50) word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.