In your reading, videos, and assessments from this week, you started learning strategies for goal setting and researching employers. In a competitive job market, it is critical that you learn how to search for jobs effectively and with purpose.
In a minimum of 150 words, answer the following questions (please include the questions in your responses):
- Explain what interested you the most about the readings and videos from this week.
- You did a job analysis/career search paper … What did you get from this exercise? How has it changed how you think about marketing yourself and writing your resume?
- How do you think your research results would set you apart from other candidates? Be specific!
- Is there a skills you identified as something you are missing or what to strive toward? What is your next step to obtain that skill?
- Have you done an internship? What did you learn? If not, what is your ideal internship experience, and how are you going to go about getting it?