Here is the second part of the financial accouting project. All requirments are as follows:
Review the Financial Analysis course project description and requirements for the final project assignment to ensure that all necessary work is completed. Be sure that you complete the project requirements for Unit 6 and integrate your work with the work you completed in Units 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
You may refer to the following brief outline in preparing your final deliverable.
- Title Page.
- Overview of the Company.
- Key Financial Highlights.
- Annual Reports.
- Competitive Standing.
- Financial Analysis (Horizontal, Vertical, Ratio).
- International Trade & Risks.
- Conclusion & Recommendation (as an investment, acquisition, expansion or sale).
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 10 references, of which 3 should be academic journals and no more than 2 should be textbooks.
- Length of paper: 10â€“12 typed, double-spaced pages not including title page, references, tables, graphs, or charts.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Many thanks for your help!