- Review Chapter 13â€”â€œUnionsâ€ in The Employerâ€™s Legal Handbook.
- Review the devotional reading What Principles Should Distinguish a Christian Business?
- Download and read SHRM Foundationâ€™s Effective Practice Guidelines Series Creating a More Human Workplace Where Employees and Business Thrive.
- Download and review the Business Case Template.
- Write a business case using the Business Case Template framework and the instructions as a guide.
- Be sure to include four (4) alternative options for how best to implement ways to make the workplace more conducive to human thriving based on the situational context of the organization.
- Select one of the four alternatives as the preferred solution. The proposed solution is to be supported by at least two (2) references from scholarly or professional journals.
- Include as part of your case study an integration of concepts learned in the devotional reading. (The location of the integration within your business case is up to you.)
- For successful completion of the project, first write the business case, then complete the executive summary, and lastly, update the table of contents for correct page numbers.
- Write the business case paragraphs in single space, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- The body of the business case should be 4-5 pages in length, not including title page, table of contents, references page, or pages located in the appendices.
- The references and citations in the body of the paper are to be in APA format.
- Answers must be substantive with use of the language of business and employment law. See the Assignment Criteria grading rubric for assignment expectations.
- Before submitting this assignment, thoroughly edit the written paper:
- Run a Word spelling and grammar check and make corrections as needed.
- Run a Grammarly report and make appropriate changes. Click on Grammarly to learn more about the software. Click on the following link for Grammarly sign-up to set up an account.
- Check for proper APA 6e Guide formatting, citations, and references.
- Checkmark the instructions for this assignment and checkmark the rubric to be sure your paper has fulfilled all requirements.
- When you have completed and edited your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.
Please papers ordered from Destiny papers.net academic writing service should be used as reference material only. Therefore, when citing a paper you get from us in your own work, it should be properly referenced.
+1 (940) 905-5542