1. Considering your chosen special occasion, create a 6-item menu with item descriptions.
The items on your menu need to address the following categories:
- One item with at least one unique ingredient
- One item that has a chocolate component
- One item that is dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free and nut-free
- One item that caters to a health-conscious customer
2. Answer the following questions about your menu:
- Describe the establishment that this menu belongs to.
- What was the special occasional that you chose? Are there any special considerations given that special occasion to consider? Consider season, availability, customs, etc.
- For each item on your menu, write one-paragraph explaining the reason for its inclusion and identifying which category it belongs to (listed above). Consider these questions in your paragraph:
- What makes your unique ingredient special?
- Where is your unique ingredient from?iii. How is your unique ingredient is used? iv. Were your choices influenced by trends or time of the year?