According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming
integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business
and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple.
Submit a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you.
Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple,
and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that
can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
- Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the
organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern
associated with Apple.
- Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you
have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and
other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which
they are part of an interactive system.
- Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and
- Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles,
- Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility and
- Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and
- Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing
Original work only.
Instructor will use Grammarly, Turn-it-in and other sites.