Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain how social media has been used in terrorism.
- Find and reference a recent article, within the last 3 months, depicting the use of social media in terrorism.
- Describe a method that can be used to monitor social media sites used to propagate terrorism and hate.
- Determine which agency should be involved in an investigation involving â€œhateâ€ sites.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast terrorism, terrorist groups, organized crime, and their financing activities and practices.
- Analyze the role of intelligence and counterterrorism activities among federal agencies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in homeland security.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Homeland Security Organization and Administration using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.