review the case study on Charleston, South Carolina. (CHAPTER SIX “SAVING AMERICAS DOWNTOWNS AND LOCAL HISTORY THROUGH THE POLITICAL PROCESS CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA” IN DESIGNING HEALTH COMMUNITIES 1ST EDITION BY RICHARD J JACKSON)
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
- Examine each section of the case study—the Introduction, the Symptoms, the Diagnosis, the Cure, and the Prevention—and summarize the approach and key points.
- What philosophy guided the overall project?
- Who was responsible for the ideas/brainstorming?
- Who or what financed the project?
- Who did the construction or implementation?
- Who runs the project now?
- Incorporate textbook and two external sources as references to back up your review and discussion.
- Use in-text citation style and include title and reference pages
- APA FORMAT