Write a seven to nine (7–9) page paper (2000–2500 words), not
including the title and reference pages, describing how leadership
motivates and innovates for organizational effectiveness. Includes the
- Introduction to a specific organizational effectiveness goal you desire to achieve through coaching and innovation.
- Discussion of coaching and its contribution to motivation, productivity, and engagement.
- Research on leadership practices that foster creativity and contribute to organizational innovation.
- Analysis of the effective use of coaching to achieve your specific
goal and recommendations for increasing your personal coaching skills
and techniques to improve your overall leadership effectiveness. Be sure
to connect research to your analysis and recommendations.
- Analysis of your current leadership practices and how well those
practices contribute to creativity and organizational innovation and
recommendations for increasing your overall effectiveness in this area.
Be sure to connect research to your analysis and recommendations.
- Conclusion should summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.
The Assignment will be evaluated using the Unit 4 Assignment Grading Rubric.
Therefore, please ensure it is written with proper grammar, in APA
format (including clear section headings), and includes a minimum of
four cited and referenced resources—at least two of which must be peer
reviewed (scholarly) journal articles.
The overall point distribution for the Assignment will be as follows:
- 50% (75 points): Content, focus, use of research, and organization
- 30% (45 points): Analysis and critical thinking
- 20% (30 points): Writing style, grammar, APA format