For this assignment, you will create a media-based historical timeline of at least 10 educational policy developments in the United States, through the most recent policy additions of the Obama administration. Highlight the date the policy was implemented and the short- and long-term effects of the policy.
Your presentation should include a minimum of three scholarly sources (including your text) and the use of graphics and text, and can include PDF uploads of primary source documentation, screen shots, video clips, and MP3 audio files. For each policy identified, you should:
- Identify the date the policy was implemented and the key players.
- Discuss the short-term impacts (positive/negative, intended/unintended).
- Discuss the long-term impacts (positive/negative, intended/unintended).
The following are some possible media tools for the creation of your timeline:
Â· Capzles (http://www.capzles.com/)
- SlideRocket (http://www.sliderocket.com/)
- Timeglider (http://timeglider.com/index.php)
- VoiceThread (http://www.voicethread.com/)
Your presentation should include a title and reference slide/page and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Upload a title page that includes a link to your presentation in the assignment submission area