51) In which of the following cases is building a database worthwhile for the company?
A) Clare's creates personalized sculptures for special occasions.
B) Sales of Clarity soap have fallen over the past few months in all regions.
C) 2Wheels sells its most profitable products to repeat customers.
D) Uncle Jim's sells its range of snacks in stores throughout the country.
E) Ready-to-wear clothes brand Zeep targets the teen and tween market throughout the U.S.
52) In which of the following cases is building a database worthwhile for the company?
A) where the product is a one-in-a-lifetime purchase
B) where customers show little loyalty to a brand
C) where the company has a long relationship with its customers
D) where the unit sale is very small
E) where the cost of gathering the information is high
53) Which of the following is most likely to use database marketing?
A) an airline
B) a candy bar manufacturer
C) a fast-food chain
D) a toothpaste manufacturer
E) a hair stylist
54) Which of the following statements demonstrates behavioral loyalty towards a brand?
A) 2Wheels has very customer-friendly return policies for its products.
B) I always buy 2Wheels products when I'm looking for bike accessories.
C) Most of my friends agree that 2Wheels is the best place for durable biking gear.
D) 2Wheels has the friendliest customer service people I've ever met.
E) I think that 2Wheels products are the highest-quality products in their price range.
55) Customer-perceived value is based on the difference between benefits the customer gets and
56) Total customer cost consists of only the non-monetary costs in evaluating, obtaining, using, and disposing of the given market offering.
57) Customer-perceived value is the perceived monetary value of all the purchases a customer makes on an annual basis.
58) The value proposition is stated in the price of a product and readily recognized by the average consumer.
59) The value delivery system includes all the experiences the customer will have on the way to obtaining and using the offering.
60) The value proposition is also known as the core positioning of the offering.