- Choose two of the writers in this lesson.
- Benjamin Franklin
- Judith Sargent Murray
- The writer of the Ladiesâ€™ Declaration of Independence
- Abigail Adams
- Pose as one of the writers and write a letter to the other writer you selected. (For example, write a letter from Benjamin Franklin to Abigail Adams).
- Your letter must address whether they agree or disagree.
- Include evidence from their writing that reveals each personâ€™s opinion on the role of women.
- Be creative and give the writer of your letter a fitting personality. Use the appropriate tone to create that personality. (For example, given what you know about Franklinâ€™s tone, you can assume that he wouldnâ€™t write a rude or angry letter to Adams.)
- Your letter should be a minimum of 10 sentences long.
Please papers ordered from Destiny papers.net academic writing service should be used as reference material only. Therefore, when citing a paper you get from us in your own work, it should be properly referenced.
+1 (940) 905-5542