- Using the Levels listed below, create your own evidence hierarchy relating to your clinical topic and proposed clinical change. You may also refer to page 24 in your textbook for another schematic of the hierarchy.
- For each level provide an example of this type of evidence and describe how that particular example and level of evidence supports your clinical topic that you chose in Unit 1 and also how it supports your clinical change.
- Craft an APA scholarly paper with cover page and reference list. You may simply use the template as a guide to incorporate it as a graph into your paper, but you must discuss each level with your examples in paragraph form.
- Your paper should be 7-9 pages in length including cover and reference page.
- You should have 6-8 scholarly references to support each level and your examples of each level of evidence. You may also use your textbook as a reference.
- You may use articles that you have been compiling all term for Unit 3 Assignment and for your Discussion questions as well as new literature that you find in the Kaplan library.
|Level 1: Systematic review of Randomized Trials/RCTs|
|Level 2: Single Randomized Trial/RCT|
|Level 3: Systematic review correlations/observational studies|
|Level 4: Single correlational/observational study|
|Level 5: Systematic review of descriptive/qualitative/physiologic studies|
|Level 6: Single descriptive/qualitative/physiologic study|
|Level 7: Opinions of authorities, expert committees|
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.