Scenario: Select a Fortune 500 company of your choice, and look for ways to increase customer flow and revenue for the business. The company leaders have hired you to be the company’s market research consultant.
Prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Provide four facts about the company using descriptive statistics.
- Conduct market research to determine additional business opportunities.
- Recommend two marketing strategies based upon the additional secondary research you conducted.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
1. Use in-text citations in the speaker notes only (not in the actual slides) All speaker notes need to be in detail with minimum 150 and max 250 words. This is a research class so all speaker notes need in-text citations according to the used resources and references. All slides, (NOT the title and reference slides) need to have speaker notes.
2. The actual slides need to be shown as bullet points, and each bullet point has to have a short sentence, not a paragraph. a short sentence can be maximum 10 words.
3. Professional power point presentation, use images, graphs, and anything that can be used as visual aids. (remember to reference the source)