Choose a business company in the Sultanate of Oman and Evaluate how the company manage and apply their corporate’s sustainability and corporate social responsibility to answer the following tasks:
1. Discuss Comprehensively Elkington’s (1999) Triple Bottomline pf Sustainability. Critically evaluate the sustainability of the chosen company in terms of economic, social and environmental perspectives in relation to its stakeholders like shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, government and the general public. Give relevant examples to substantiate the discussion.
2. Explain the concept of the corporate social responsibility according to Caroll (1999) assess the corporate social responsibility of the chosen company applying the four part model of CSR according to Caroll. The four part model of CSR are as follow:
1. Philanthropic responsibilities
2. ethical responsibilities
3. legal responsibilities
4. economic responsibilities
you are required to give scenarios which are being used by the company to support the discussion.
Note: the chosen company in the Sultanate of Oman call Danube Home https://oman.danubehome.com/
The body of the report should include the following:
1. Introduction: Background and Objectives of the assignment
2. Discussion of Sustainability:
a. Discussion of Triple Bottomline of Sustainability.
b. Critically evaluate the sustainability of the chosen company in terms of economic, social and environmental perspectives in relation to its stakeholders.
c. Relevant examples used to support the discussion
3. Discussion of corporate social responsibility
a. Discussion of the concept of corporate social responsibilities
b. Critical assessment of the company’s corporate social responsibility applying four part model CSR.
c. Use relevant examples/situations to substantiate the discussion
4. Conclusion and Recommendation (must convince the reader that they jibe with the objectives of the assignment)
5. References: Should be Harvard Style
`TOTAL NUMBER OF WORDS IS 2,500 WORDS