Commitment to Total Quality
Quality improvements increase a firm’s competitiveness in a global economy. Explain the following:
- How a firm’s global competitiveness is enhanced when core values include a commitment to total quality
- How cross-functional decision making supports global competitiveness
- How a commitment to continuous improvement leads to global competitiveness
- The critical changes required to make quality improvements in a firm of your choosing
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Cite a minimum of 3-5 sources to support your responses, two of which are academic, peer-reviewed sources. These sources should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and the current CSU-Global APA writing standards.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Assignment rubric available in the Module 5 folder for more information on assignment expectations and grading.
**must be double spaced, 12-point times new roman font, each paragraph indented, running header, section headers, MUST BE IN APA FROMAT, must have title page and reference page.