This is a brief summary of the assignment attached I have a Rubric and a Template that you must follow to complete the assignment. Please open all attachment they are need to complete the assignment I am on a very strict deadline.Follow APA (6th edition) format for the paper, title page, references page, and in-text citations.
Directions for Submission
1) Save and print the Module 4 Application PDF.
2) Create a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font.
3) Use APA (6th edition) format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations for your paper.
4) Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
5) Follow the directions to submit your final Word or text document.
Directions for Completion
Step 1. Create a case study for a primary (K-3) learner by arranging time for assessment. Identify the age and grade level. Describe appropriate background information related to physical, emotional, cognitive, and social development. Identify influential factors including background, current learning achievement, and other personal issues which influence learning how to read, such as a need for glasses or the need to learn English.
Step 2. Determine an assessment approach to identify 3 target areas for instruction. Document the significance of each area using research.
Step 3. Identify 2 strategies for each target area, briefly describing how to deliver the instruction for a total of 6 strategies.
Step 4. Write a 1-2 paragraph summary of how the selected strategies support engagement and motivation for a primary learner.
Step 5. Write a 1-2 paragraph reflecting upon your experience assessing a learner at this age for instructional purposes.