1. Introduce the organization: basic facts and brief history
2. Specifically identify the industry, life-cycle stage and the competitors – see IBIS World database
4. Who has succeeded and failed in the in the industry? What are the Critical Success Factors (or KSF)?
5. What political/legal forces affect the industry?
6. What economic forces affect the industry? What is the market structure?
7. What social forces affect the industry?
8. What technological forces affect the industry?
9. What is the current firm-level or corporate-level strategy?
10. What is the current business-level [generic] strategy?
13. What is the organization’s financial position and financial strategy – how do they make and invest their money?
16. / 17. What are the organization’s Strengths and Weaknesses? On what competencies should they build?
18. / 19. What are the organization’s Opportunities and Threats?
20. What strategic alternatives are available to the organization?
21. What are the pros and cons of these alternatives?
22. Which alternative should be pursued and why?
You are to write the research paper incorporating APA standards and citing a minimum of five (5) journal sources, and/or business trade resources as well as utilizing Scripture.
Your paper submission should follow the below stated composition and formatting guidelines; and be composed unto a “Word Document.”
- Title page with your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- You can use single or double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
- Support your position.
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion.
- Upon citing works, add a separate reference page.
These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count that should approximate 800-1000 words. Do not simply answer the questions; provide support and articulate a path forward.