This should be in addition to the 6 entries you submitted a couple weeks ago. There is no minimum, but I should see a considerable change in the amount of entries.
I need new bibliography because I did some before now I will send it here so I need different of those
- Lee, Chang Won, et al. “Capacitive humidity sensor tag smart refrigerator system using the capacitive to voltage converter (CVC).” Int. J. Adv. Sci. Technol 36 (2011): 15-25. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.359.8378&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Park, Sang Hyun, et al. “Smart home–digitally engineered domestic life.” Personal and Ubiquitous Computing 7.3-4 (2003): 189-196
- Helal, Sumi, et al. “The gator tech smart house: A programmable pervasive space.” Computer 38.3 (2005): 50-60. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/1413118/
- Floarea, Aurel-Dorian, and Valentin Sgârciu. “Smart refrigerator: A next generation refrigerator connected to the IoT.” Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence (ECAI), 2016 8th International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- Son, Byungrak, et al. “A RFID/NFC Fusion based Smart Refrigerator for Wellness Service.” 2014 Advanced Science and Technology Letters 64 (2014): 72-75. http://onlinepresent.org/proceedings/vol64_2014/18.pdf
- Sone, Masahiro. “Household consumable item automatic replenishment system including intelligent refrigerator.” U.S. Patent No. 6,204,763. 20 Mar. 2001. https://patents.google.com/patent/US6204763B1/en
Heiskanen, Eva, et al. “User involvement in radical innovation: are consumers conservative?.” European Journal of Innovation Management 10.4 (2007): 489-509. https://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/14601060710828790