Academic Analysis of racial diversity using two opposing articles. Requirements are:
1. Identify the authors/ authors research question
2. Identify the hypothesis/es being tested.
3.Document at least three instances where statistical information was displayed. Where did these numbers come from? Were they believable or trustworthy?
4. If you sought to answer the same research question, what two things would you do to improve the credibility of the study and your findings?
5.Should findings from the study (or your own) be used to modify law? Explain your opinion.
6. What is your personal response to the author’s/authors’ argument?
7. in what ways does your positioning influence the way you perceive the author’s/authors’ argument?
Paper must also include an introduction and conclusion.
1500 words minimum