Please answer the 4 parts (A, B, C, and D). Your task here is to write a very short answer for each question.
Part A: The answers of this part can be found in:
- Chapter 8: Life of Grace, Book Into All Truth
- Chapter 4: Francis and the Rule(s) of the lesser Brothers, Book Francis of Assisi
1) Augustine believed that sin was primarily a matter of what?
2) For the Catholic Church one of the two basic principles is if we are not save it is due to what?
3) Actual Grace is what?
4) To press the point of orthodoxy Francis told his followers to live and speak as what?
5) What one thing that is very clear about France in respect to the order?
Part B: The answers of this part can be found in:
- Chapter 9: Sacraments, Book Into All Truth
- Chapter 5: The Stigmata of Saint Francis, Book Francis of Assisi
1) What is required for the reception of a Sacrament?
2) What is missing in John’s Gospel?
3) What are the Sacraments of healing?
4) When the white pall is put on the coffin what does it symbolize?
5) What is the Stigmata?
Part C: The answers of this part can be found in:
- Chapter 10: Holy Eucharist, Book Into All Truth
1) The Eucharist is not only meal but also what?
2) In which Gospels do we find Jesus saying, “This is my body” and “This is my blood”?
3) What is another name for the Eucharist in New Testament?
4) The Christian Eucharist is the fulfilling of what command of Jesus?
5) The offering of sacrifices is a concrete way of showing what?
Part D: The answers of this part can be found in:
- Chapter 11: The Communion of Saints, Book Into All Truth
- Chapter 6: Saint Francis and the love of Creation, Book Francis of Assisi
1) Communion Sanctorum means sharing in holy things and what else?
2) The communion of the Saints includes those in heaven and who else?
3) When did the doctrine of Purgatory become important in the Catholic Church?
4) The feast day of St. Francis of Assisi is when?
5) Francis’ great love for all of creation was directly rebuked by what group?
- Into All Truth, by Milton Walsh,publisher: Ignatius Press, San Francisco.
- Francis of Assisi, Performing the Gospel Life, by Lawrence S. Cunningham, William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
This work must be done in less than 2 days from now.