The paper should contain the following:
- Name of the movie. Hotel Rwanda
- Date of release.
- A rehearsal of the plot.
- How does the movie begin and end?
- What is the historical background against which the movie is portrayed?
- Socio-economic conditions
- Political structure
- What does the movie teach about the events portrayed?
- Is there a particular perspective that is being utilized?
- How historically accurate is this movie?
- How is the viewer meant to be impacted by the events of the movie?
- How does the movie contrast or compare to a Christian world view?
cititaions should be in the footnotes and done in Turbian style