This is a 2 part question. Each part needs at least 1 source cited in APA format. Length for each part needs to be at least a half page to 1 page minimum.
Organizations are complex systems with multiple stakeholders. Sometimes the interests of various stakeholders can conflict. Please give an example of a business process where the interests of two (or more) stakeholders are in opposition.
The home page of this module identifies several measures of the learning and growth perspective, such as
- Real-time availability of accurate customer and internal process information to front-line employees
- Ability to launch new products
- Ability to create more value for customers
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Alignment of employee incentives with overall organizational success factors
- Rates of improvement in critical customer-based and internal processes
Consideration of these measures reveals that it can be difficult to quantify these factors. Identify one specific example of a measure of learning and growth measure that you feel could be critical to an organization, but difficult to measure.