- Use the Internet to research a company with which you regularly do business or are a regular customer. Focus on how that company relates to their customers. Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet to research Appleâ€™s strategy for competing against other technology companies. Be prepared to discuss.
“Business-Level Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, assess your satisfaction with the company you researched and make recommendations about how that company could modify its business-level strategy to both increase your overall level of satisfaction and to attract new customers. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Analyze the five business-level strategies discussed in Chapter 4 to determine which strategy the company you researched most likely applies. Determine how your experience with that company might change if it switched to one of the other four strategies (your choice). Explain your rationale.
“Apple, Inc: Keeping the â€œIâ€ in Innovationâ€ Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity and the case study, determine how market commonality and resource similarity impact Appleâ€™s competitive standing in terms of its main rivals. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Determine what additional steps Apple’s competitors are likely to take and how Apple will most likely respond. Explain your rationale.