For this assignment, you will learn about Lanesha Johnson, whose case story is available at http://support.mchtraining.net/national_ccce/case1/home.html
Listen to the Lecture and review the Learning Activity #1
Write a 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- From a cultural perspective, is it unusual that Grandmother Marietta is the primary caregiver?
- Discuss the ways in which Lanesha, Grandma Marietta, and Hannah Healthcare approach this situation from totally different perspectives.
- How does Lanesha’s temperament affect the situation?
- What responsibilities do health care providers have in this situation?
– To earn full credit, review all required background materials and ensure that your paper meets these standards:
LENGTH: Your paper should be typed and double-spaced, with one-inch margins and 12-point font, and meet the exact number of pages specified in the assignment instructions.
COVER PAGE: Copy the exact assignment onto your cover page (the actual questions or task).
REFERENCES: Cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end. For examples, review the way the references are listed in the modules and on the background reading list.
PRECISION: Each of the questions of the assignment is specifically addressed in the paper.
CLARITY: The paper reads clearly (i.e., it is not confusing) and is well-structured. Subheadings are used to guide the reader.
BREADTH: The paper presents appropriate breadth covering the questions of the assignment (multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered, as appropriate).
DEPTH: The paper presents points that lead to a deeper understanding of the matters and/or issues being discussed and integrates several points into coherent conclusions.
EVIDENCE: Statements and points are well-supported with facts or statistics, and references.
CRITICAL THINKING: Set aside personal biases and instead approach the subject matter using available scholarly evidence. Consider the strengths and weaknesses of competing arguments/perspectives on this topic. Having read these scholarly sources, make a judgment as to the merit of the arguments presented therein.