What Makes a “Good” Officer
Write a 500-600 word paper, where you discuss what you think makes a “good” police officer.
In your paper also include a discussion on:
- Characteristics of a “good” officer.
- Give an example of an officer that you have seen with these characteristics. This may be in person or on television.
- Support your argument with outside references.
- Be sure to cite your resource(s).
- Only the body of the paper will count toward the word requirement. You may use your textbook and other outside sources as needed. Please see rubric below.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed||10|