Can contain any of the following topics or simply focus on one
- Evaluate the hazmat laws, regulations, and standards on the local, State, and Federal levels.
- Participate meaningfully in the process of planning, organizing, and training for response to hazmat/terrorist incidents.
- Interpret and act on departmental responsibility for hazmat response preparedness, incident prevention, and incident response.
- Identify and work with representatives of multiple services, levels of government, and organizations in an organized incident-management structure.
- Discuss issues pertaining to terrorism and tactical violence, including terrorism preparedness, response, and planning issuess
6 pages not counting title and reference page
(at least 3 sources)