Conflict Summary Peer Review:
After reading your peerâ€™s summary, answer the following questions in your own words. If you canâ€™t answer the question, then let you peer know that this aspect of the summary isnâ€™t clear:
- How did the conflict begin? What caused the conflict? How do the conflictâ€™s causes contribute to its intractability?
- How did the conflict escalate? Describe how and why the conflict escalated beyond its latent phase.
- What is the current status of the conflict? If your conflict is de-escalating, in what stage of de-escalation is it?
- What are some key impediments to conflict resolution?
- Describe the greatest strength of the conflict summary.
- Describe the greatest weakness of the conflict summary.
- Does the summary appear well-researched? Are there appropriate citations?
Writing Style and Structure:
In the text, offer comments about how these could be strengthened. Be specific in pointing out examples:
- Paragraph Flow
- Topic Sentences
- Paragraph Structure
- Sentence Structure
- Tone/ Word Choice
Please be sure to submit TWO documents:
1) Your responses t the questions on the Peer Review Conflict Summary document.
2) Your in-text comments (eg, track changes) about the paper.
Please consult the rubric for how the peer evaluations will be graded in the syllabus.