Hello, I have attached my next assignment due, please send your quote. I need this next week by Friday at 4pm.
- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2â€“3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- Chapter 1 in the course text explains the concept of an ecological model of human development. Review the information on pages 20-33, including Figure 1.5 on page 20. Then define in your own words the structures of this ecological model, microsystems, mesosystems, exosystems, macrosystems, and chronosystem, and explain how each influences the socialization of a young child. Conclude by choosing two of these structures and explain how each influenced your own socialization, using examples from your own childhood.
- Chapter 2 explains that children learn the ways of the society in which they live via traditions, rituals and routines, and symbols. Explain the differences between each of these and one way each contributes to children’s knowledge of their own cultural group.
- “Messages” from important people in their lives influence the outcomes of children’s socialization experiences. For example, parents who allow their male child to play only with “boy” toys communicate a message that may influence their child’s attitude about gender roles. Review the outcomes of socialization highlighted on pages 75-76 in your text. Choose three outcomes that are of most interest to you. Then, using examples, describe how early education, such as a preschool program, might influence each outcome.
By Day 7
Submit this assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention â€œWK1Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)â€ as the name.
- Click the Week 1 Assignment 1 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 1 Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to â€œView Rubricâ€ for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as â€œWK1Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)â€ and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Select Grid View or List View to change the rubric’s layout.
32 (80%) – 40 (100%)
21 (52.5%) – 31 (77.5%)
0 (0%) – 20 (50%)