- What is the cardinal sign of Lyme disease?
- At what stages of Lyme disease are the IgG and IgM antibodies elevated?
- Why was the ESR elevated?
- What is the Therapeutic goal for Lyme Disease and what is the recommended treatment.
- What was the cause of this patient’s pain and cramping?
- Why was there decreased hair on the patient’s right leg?
- What would be the strategic physical assessments after surgery to determine theadequacy of the patient’s circulation?
- What would be the treatment of intermittent Claudication for non-occlusion?
please answer this questions, used at least 3 references not more old than 5 years. in APA format in only one document.