Assignment: Research Problem 1 (60 points)
Read the Research Problem #3 from Chapter 2 in your textbook
When you go to the www.top500.org Web site you will need to click on the current list (at the time of this writing it was November/2019) to go to the top 10 supercomputers. When choosing a supercomputer to research Choose any from the United States. There are 5 to choose from in Nov/2019
- The Research Problem should include 2 pages
- This does not include title pages or reference pages
- This is at least 2 FULL written pages
- Summary of the supercomputer you chose
- Answer to the questions for the research problem which are based on the textbook readings or outside sources (these are not your opinion but you can include comments)
- I looked through these computers and you can find plenty of information on the company/organization, needs, supercomputer itself, nodes and makeup of the system
- Conclusion which is your thoughts on the research problem and its contents
- In completing the research problem I want at least 3 in-text citations referencing the text book material or an outside source backing up your comments/answers
Present the paper in Microsoft Office Word document format. Name the file LastName_Reserach_Problem_1.doc and submit it to the Online Venue (Moodle) by the beginning of Monday class of Week 3.
- All written assignments and responses should follow either MLA/APA rules
- Title page (in MLA the title is usually on the first page but, the instructor can request a title page and this is what I am asking for so that there is at least 2 full pages of content)
- No paragraph spacing
- Double spaced/12pt font size/ Times New Roman
- 1â€ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- References and in-text citations follows either the APA or MLA rules
- Can follow link for the Purdue Owl site for information on MLA/APA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/
these are the questions.
In what way (s) is each an example of multicomputer configuration? What are the typical specs of each individual computing node? How do those specs compare to typical midrange and mainframe computers?
note: I choose a supercomputer which is SUMMIT.
I WANT TO RECEIVE THIS RECHERCHE ON SATURDAY