Review the SWOT Analysis MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation prior to completing this assignment.
Based on the Business Plan scenario, conduct a SWOT analysis to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the health care organization.
- Strengths and weaknesses are traits internal to the health care organization (e.g., strong physician loyalty to hospital, aging building, and availability of financial resources).
- Opportunities and threats are external to the health care organization (e.g., a mall facility available for lease or a competitor organization opening two physician practices in your market).
Use the SWOT Analysis worksheet to complete this assignment.
Write a 700- to 1,400-word analysis that incorporates the key components of a SWOT analysis for the scenario described above to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Your analysis should:
- Analyze how this SWOT analysis will be used to form a final recommendation in the full business plan.
- Analyze the limitations and advantages of conducting a SWOT analysis on your own (versus with a group of stakeholders).
- Use the table provided to record your analysis of the information from the strategic planning scenario and generate two factors for each of the SWOT categories (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.