Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe what hacking of memory or hacking of RAM means.
- Examine the common tools that hackers use to hack into memory of computing devices. Detail two (2) real-life examples of such tools in action.
- Identify three (3) best practices that one should use to protect their computer(s) from being hacked.
- Analyze the significance of hacking in organizations and modern society.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate why adaptability and interpersonal skills are important to an information technology professional.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security management.
- Write clearly and concisely about the theories of security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.