1. Fully five pages.
2. The main analysis of the article is The Spirits Tell Me That...
3. An overview of the authorâ€™s main arguments (Approximately 3 or more pages)
- What overall argument is the author making? What specific examples does the author focus on in the reading?
- How is this argument being made? (e.g., What kind of data is being used by the author to support her argument?)
- How does this argument support or refute arguments made by other authors in the section?
4. Your personal critical response to the reading (Approximately 2 pages)
- What, if anything, do you find convincing about the argument being made?
- What problems and/or oversights do you see in the reading?
- What, specifically, do you think this article contributes to broader discussions of the topic?
**You should then provide a comparison to another reading(Tall, Dark, and Loath..), and finally provide your critical response.
PLEASE read writing guidelines and write the essay following it!!!!!!!!!!!