Annotated Bibliography – Resource One
For your literature review, you will choose one area
of interest to explore in depth. The themes that you may choose to
- Culturally Relevant Methods
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Diverse Family Structures
- Multicultural Education
Your annotated bibliography must:
- Summarize the content and focus of the article. Be sure to include
the main ideas and provide supporting evidence from the article. The
summary must be in your own words.
- Describe the relevance of the source to your chosen theme and its real-world classroom application.
- Evaluate the information presented in the article. What is your
reaction to this source? Has it changed your thinking about your topic?
Why, or why not?
Your bibliography must include the correct APA reference for your chosen scholarly source and a title page.