(On number 15 If you can just come up with a random person that is famous and interesting that just seems cool to you that would be awesome!)
8. Humanities Scavenger Hunt
Directions: Conduct research to identify the following people or creation. Provide a short comprehensive history of each person and/or creation that you identify. Explain how each makes an important contribution to the broad field of Humanities. For example, explain how the creation is â€œbestselling, groundbreaking, or inherently beautiful.â€
Do not include those people or items that are named in the course.
Be certain to cite your sources and include any links you find in your search.
1. A famous philosopher and his/her philosophy
2. A famous architect and his/her most famous building
3. A famous painter and the title of his/her work
4. A famous photographer and the title of his/her work
5. A famous singer and title of his/her work
6. A famous novelist and the title of his/her work
7. A famous playwright and the title of his/her work
8. A famous play or musical and its author
9. A famous musician and the title of his/her work
10. A famous songwriter and the title of his/her work
11. A famous graphic artist and the title of his/her work
12. A famous athlete and his/her accomplishment
13. A famous actor/actress and identify his/her work
14. A famous song and its author
15. Your choice!